I remember telling myself that I was going to publish a post at least once a week, on a Friday and if I managed to publish more than one, Awesome!
Then it struck me, even though I have lots of things that I want to write about, I don't have to write about them all today.
You are taking time out of your day to read my blog posts and I really do appreciate that and with that in mind I am setting out some rules for my blog. The rules are for me, a set of guidelines that I will follow by way of giving you the best possible experience while you're here.
- I will publish a blog post at least once a week, on a Friday at 4.00 pm GMT. If something else happens that I really, really need to tell you about then I will, but Friday at 4, it's a date?
- I am not going to try and sell you an eBook by way of getting you to subscribe to my blog. I think that if you enjoy my blog and want to read more then you will subscribe anyway.
- The same goes for liking or commenting on the post's I make, if you do like it then you will click like and if you have something to add to the post or want to comment on what I have said, you will, you don't need me to tell you to do it.
- Product Reviews. Yes from time to time I will tell you about a product, but I will only tell you about that product if I have used it or use it regularly and I honestly think that you will get something out of it. I am not going to do a product review just for the money or solely for the benefit of my blog.
- I am going to be as honest and open with you as I possibly can, if I don't like something, I will say so.
- Finally, I have made a new category called "Style". Nope I am not going to be talking about fashion and the like, hell I am wanted in three countries by the fashion police. I do have my own way of dressing though which I would like to share with you.
Have I missed anything? I can't think of anything more at the moment, but if you have any thoughts please let me know, I would love to hear your ideas.