Honestly I have no idea what has happened this time. I was going through the motions of setting up my new blog, installed a new content system and went to install said blog, then I got a 403 error. Access denied, I deleted the file that my new blog was being installed in but still got the same error when I went to its address. Then I started to get the same error when I came here.
The only way I could get rid of the error and get back to my blog was to delete everything on my server. Trust me, I was welling up when I did it. Luckily "some" of my more recent posts had been cross posted to my wordpress.com account so I could at least get some of my posts back, I think I have lost about three months worth Im not sure.
Anyway its back.