1 August 2009

The hardest post I have done

Its 12:29on Friday night or Saturday morning, what ever you want to call it, I am typing this with one hand as I try to rock Boo to sleep with the other. She has a clean nappy on, no wind and she has just been fed but for some unknown reason will not settle. I get to type two or three words and have to start pacing the floor again to try and stop her crying. Its 12:40 now so its took me eleven minutes to write the first few lines, this could be the shortest post yet on Nosceres world.
I have been meaning to post something a few times this week but every time I sat down to do it I could not think of what to say or how to start it so I ended up either writing nothing or something which ended up being total crap.
Sshhhh Boo has fallen asleep, lets see if I can finish this post before she wakes up again and with as few spelling mistakes as possible. Right this has been my week.
Monday: I get up at about 5:30 and head off to work, at about 7:00 am I start to sneeze while I am on the 2nd bus (I have to get two busses into work), I get into work for about 7:30 ish, log my computers in, make myself a coffee (black with two spoons of coffee and two spoons of sugar), I sit down and start to work. I have not mentioned but I am still sneezing, my eyes are watering, I can hardly see and the bin beside me is slowly filling with used tishews. At about 8:30 my boss comes in and comes over to see what work we have left in our trays. I tell him I am ok and that its just a touch of hey fever or something. By 9 am the office is just about full, everyone is at work including the Ops manager who seems rather stressed at the amount of sneezing I am doing. She was not the only one, I was rather bored with it too, I think the words “Oh god just kill me now” slipped from my lips a few times. Bearing in mind my office is rather worried at the moment with one of our staff already isolated at home with “suspected” swine flu. At about 10 o`clock or somewhere around that time I was told to go home. I point out that I was told to go home, at no point did I ask or hint that I wanted to go, as far as I was concerned I was fit for work and staying there but this came from the Ops manager and no one argues with her. Ironically by the time I was on the bus my snotting and sneezing had stopped.
Tuesday: I had a holiday booked so I could go to the doctors with my eldest. A few sneezing sessions but not as bad as the day before.
Wednesday: The dental appointment! On this day I had to go to the dentists to get a tooth pulled out, my mother in law kindly came to my house to watch our kiddywinks while my wife gave me a lift to the dentist. The experience was not too bad except for getting a few text messages from my wife, who may I point out was sat next to me in the waiting room asking if I was a brave little boy or if I was Pooing my pants. I dont like dentists at all. Anyway the extraction went according to plan, for some reason the dentist asked me if I wanted to keep my tooth. Of course I said no after all the state of it I doubt I would have got anything from the tooth faery. After I left the dentist I made my way to my place of employment with the left side of my face still numb and my mouth still bleeding. I managed to work as normal until about 2pm when the anaesthetic wore off and the pain kicked in. The worse thing is I have to go back to the dentist in about a months time for a check up which I know is going to lead to another two teeth being pulled. Oh joy.
Thursday: Just a normal run of the mill day. Nothing to report.
Friday: Today, yesterday oh what ever you know what I mean, again just a normal day. I finished work at 4 and got a taxi home as Boo had to go to the doctors for 4:30. She has a rash on her back and chest but no where else. Anyway I booked 22 taxi`s as the last couple of tomes Hudsons taxi`s were either late or did not show up, WHAT A RIP OFF! I usually pay£10 with Hudsons to get my from work to home. 22 taxi`s (who I was told were cheaper) charged me £13.50! Wont be using them again. Anyway we took Boo to the doctors, told him about the rash, even showed him the rash and we were told:
Crap doctor: “its a viral infection, does she have loose stools?”
My wife: “She is 5 weeks old and breast fed so her poo is mainly liquid with bits in”
Crap doctor: “Yes but does she have any loose poo?”
My wife:” Yes but all breast fed babies have loose poo until they move onto solid food”
Crap doctor:” Erm she is fine, call me if she gets worse”
My wife: ” Thank you [under her breath] Think we will ask for another doctor, you dont seem to have a clue”
There you go, my week. This weekend I am planning to find my camera and start taking some pictures again. I have finally got around to sorting out my RSS feed reader so I can catch up on the sites I am subscribed to. Yay about bloody time. Now Boo is asleep. Its 1:42 am so I am off to bed. Night
Note: This post was typed with one hand, in low light (mainly cast from my monitor).

I have it so good..

Let me give you a quick update before I start, trying he kitchen? It's still being put together, we just need the kitchen units fastened...